terapi iman

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Child From GAZA...



I feel dizzy and its hard for me to walk.

I am in pain and hurt all over.

I could only hear the screams of my friends

As the bombs fall on our playground.

I see their bodies

Lying about me

Torn and lifeless;

I call their names,

They do not answer;

I touch them,

They do not move.

I shake them,

They do not stir.

I am afraid.

I run looking for my sister

I find her amongst the rubble,

Her beautiful face scares me

I do understand

Its is scarred and bloodied

And covered with dust.

Where is her hand

Which she used to hold me with?

Why do her eyes stare at me but not blink?

Why can she not call my name?

Why can she not talk to me?

Why can she not smile?

Why can she not breathe?

I do not understand.

I want to go home.

I do not like school any more

I want to go home

Home to my mom!

Mom where are you?

Why are you not here?

My hands and legs hurt

My face is covered with blood.

My uniform is torn and dirty

I am cold

I do not know what to do

I am all alone

Frightened and hungry.

I cannot play anymore

My school is gone

My playground lies in rubble

My sister cannot help me if I fall

She lost her hand

and does not want to move.

My friends are all gone

I don't want to play any more.

I do not understand

I am little boy

I am only a child!

I run home

Many people are there

They all look at me with tears in their eyes

Why are they not smiling?

I thought my home was here

Where did it go?

Did the same thing that happened to my school

Happen to my home?

It is gone

My bed is broken and I have no pillow

I have no blanket

I cannot find my only toy

My coloring pens are not there

I cannot draw any more!

I am in pain

Cold and hungry.

My legs, my arms hurt

My face is cut

Mom

Where are you?

People tell me she is gone

The bombs took her away

They came from the sky….

I thought God lives there

Did He send them to take my mom?

Why?

I thought God loved me too!

Why would He take her from me?

Who will tuck me in

Who will hold me in their arms

Who will wash my face?

Who will feed me

who will love me?

Mom, mom, where are you?

I call her crying.

I am afraid

I need you

I want you

I hurt and I am in pain.

I hear her but cannot find her

The bombs took her away

But her voice stayed here.

I wish they would take me

I want to be with her

She is my only mom

She loves me and I love her too!

I do not understand

I am little boy

Without school and books

Without a playground,

With a sister who cannot blink

Because they took away her hand.

I am only a child from Gaza

My home is gone

My only mom is gone

People look at me and cry

I look at the sky

Crying

I ask God

Why?

Give me back my mom.

He does not answer me

I am all alone

I hurt

I am hungry and cold.

I am only a child from Gaza ,

I want my mom,

I want my toy.





source: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/articles/39/A_child_from_Gaza.html#

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam kak iman =)
baca kesah ayah muda ni...

ImaNaShikiN said...

WSLM YANA (^^,)

syukran ya